Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm a Frequent Customer of AmazingDancers.com, I've Seen Many Of Their Male & Female Strippers ...

Matt,
As follow up to our conversation a few moments ago, we are really looking forward to meeting the next set of entertainers that you send to my approaching party. I have used your entertainment services before for several parties and my friends all want me to keep bringing your dancers back for more fun!I have hosted with both your male dancers and female dancers and they have all been professional, talented and fun and have left my guests laughing, cheering and wanting more.... :-)
Thank you again for helping me to organize some very successful parties. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your Amazing Dancers!Looking forward to this weekend being another party with pizzazz - thanks to you and your staff!

Regards,
Doris Adams C

No comments:

Post a Comment