Saturday, April 16, 2011

AmazingDancers.com Male Revue, Review



Here is little feed back :

Jane Cahall Hayslett who would of thought ?! but it was a Very Good night and i had my daughter and my daughter-in-law with me , and they had a blast both of them where liking differnt dancers ...my table had 10 or 11 girls there and i am now there Hero for asking ...them to come out...:) lol

Barbara Thomas They where great and can't wait til spring when they come back! We all had a BLAST!!!

Sherry Lowman Steller They where great and can't wait til spring when they come back! We all had a BLAST!!!
WoW What A Good Night !!! thanks to all my girls that showed up! :)
& thanks to Sherry for having something GOOD in Smyrna

Ashleigh Brown
i had an amazing time. even though my mom didnt wanna go at first she had a good time after the fact we went. i deff want them guys to come back they sure in the hell know how to enterain a whole room full of women from the ages 18-?. i rea...lly enjoyed myself and it was my first revue i had been too. they made it real memorable for me. i cant wait until they come back again. &* i love the videos that are on matts page of me i thought they were so funny. thanks sherry for telling me about it me and mom laugh about it everyday since you told us about it. thanks for coming and i cant wait to see you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment