Thursday, August 25, 2011

Amazing Strippers = AmazingDancers.com


Amazing Strippers = AmazingDancers.com

I just wanted to shoot a quick email over to tell you how much of a success my party was on 8/20/11. I am a repeat customer, I believe that I have used you 3 times now, and after the party I hosted this past Saturday, I will continue to use your company and also recommend you to any of my friends that are looking for similar entertainment. I called and spoke to Matt to inquire about current pricing and details about hiring a dancer, Matt is very friendly and a true pleasure to speak to on the phone, he answered all of my questions and he is definitely one of the reasons using your company is an easy decision! The night of the party Sebastian called right on schedule to discuss the details and his entrance, he arrived on time and was very friendly and acted as if we had been friends and had known each other forever, he walked in and greeted everyone at the party with a glowing smile, he was a true "Hottie" that also had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, he is an "amazing dancer" and made sure that all of my friends were included, he gave equal attention to everyone there, no one was left out(unless by their choice) he made sure that he gave me lots of attention, which was nice as I was the one that had hired him, he had some really good dance moves and games to make the party fun. Sebastian's combination of dance moves and his outgoing personality is enough for anyone to want him to come back and dance for them again, he was very easy to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed a reference. I commend your company for having such a great staff that is not only easy to deal with, but easy on the eyes as well :-) My party was a huge success thanks to your company and your winning staff! I look forward to calling in again soon! Thanks

ps-Matt and Sebastian deserve a bonus! ;-)

Sincerely,
Julie Q.
Parsippany, N
J

No comments:

Post a Comment