Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brides.com Refers AmazingDancers.com

I just wanted to let your readers know where they can find the best male exotic dancers/strippers in this area. If your having a bachelorette party anywhere around New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia,Pa. I would recommend www.AmazingDancers.com. I found their link on Brides.com . I have been a part of five bachelorette parties in the last three years, so I know how "not so hot" some of the strippers can be. Let me tell you how wonderful "Storm" was ... He was Perfect!! He was on time, great looking, built awesome, nice, had a sharp police costume on, and could actually DANCE!!! What a surprise?!?! ... A dancer that could actually dance! Thank you Brides.com for the referral!
-Rebecca

NJ Maid of Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment