Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE MALE REVUE REVIEW OF AMAZINGDANCERS.COM

Hi Matt, It's Jackie from The Rod and Gun Club. First, let me say thanks for a GREAT performance on July 18th. Everyone had a GREAT time!!! And they all want to know when is the next one is??? Which I'm working on a date and then I will get back to you...Because everyone is still talking about what a good time it was, the guys at the club want to know when is it their turn?? So, I need to get the info from you on a female revue, the cost, etc. Do you have much success with these shows? The president of the club wanted to know do you have as much of a turn out as a male revue? The date we were looking at for this is October 24th. I look forward to hearing back from you and doing business with you again!! Thanks, Jackie P

No comments:

Post a Comment