Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Male Revue Strippers, Delaware Fundraiser Show Feedback, Comments, Reviews

Jane Cahall H October 5 at 10:06am who would of thought ?! but it was a Very Good night and i had my daughter and my daughter-in-law with me , and they had a blast both of them where liking different dancers ... my table had 10 or 11 girls there and I'm now there Hero for asking ... them to come out ...:) lol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Barbara T October 4 at 8:51pm They where great and can't wait til spring when they come back! We all had a BLAST!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sherry Lowman S October 4 at 9:55pm They where great and can't wait til spring when they come back! We all had a BLAST!!! WoW What A Good Night !!! thanks to all my girls that showed up! :) thanks to Sherry for having something GOOD in Smyrna, Delaware ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ashleigh B October 5 at 5:35pm I had an amazing time. even though my mom didnt wanna go at first she had a good time after the fact we went. I deff want them guys to come back they sure, in the hell, know how to enterain a whole room full of women from the ages 18-?. i rea...lly enjoyed myself and it was my first revue I had been too. they made it real memorable for me. I cant wait until they come back again. I love the videos that are on matts page AmazingDancers.com Facebook of me I thought they were so funny. thanks sherry for telling me about it me and mom laugh about it everyday since you told us about it. thanks for coming and I cant wait to see you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment